Whether you want to purchase your dream home or construct a stalwart building, in Bangalore, you need to have the required permission or sanction from the concerned authority. BDA, BBMP, BMRDA, BMICAPA and BIAAPA are the authorities which deal with the selling and purchasing of Real Estate properties in Bangalore.

Online Payment

(20 to 30 working days)

Frequently Asked Questions

The annual average income of the person including agricultural income should be less than Rs 2 lakhs. The person must have had an agricultural land in his name before the year 1974. The person must own an agriculturist or an agricultural worker by profession. As per Section 79A of the Karnataka Land Reforms Act 1961, the non-agricultural income of a purchaser who must be an agriculturist should not exceed Rs 2 lakhs per year.

The new limit of Rs 25 lakh on non-agriculture income to purchase agricultural land that was introduced two year will have to be understood as coming into effect in 1974 itself. Anyone with non-agriculture income over Rs 25 lakh is barred from purchasing agriculture land in Karnataka. The limit of Rs 2 lakh was increased to Rs 25 lakh in the Karnataka Land Reforms Act, 1961 in 2015.

It is a register of survey numbers, showing the total area under each head, arable and, un-arable, dry land, wetland and garden in detail, with the rate per acre and assessment of each. And the total assessment is fixed on the entire number.

Mutation entries can be used as proof of possession over a property.

Similarly, when a loan is taken or repayment is done, to change the liabilities details, the Owner can submit the request at the PHANI CENTRE with required the documents.

The Karnataka Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Prohibition of Transfer of Certain Lands) Act, 1978 (Karnataka Act 2 of 1979), or PTCL is a statute of Karnataka. This law which was introduced in 1978 is retrospective in nature.

Conversion of land is required for agricultural land to be diverted to other uses and is granted by concerned the Deputy Commissioner. The new use should align with the CDP. Lands in green belt cannot be converted. It can be exempted for specific uses that are allowed. This does not include housing. Change of land use is done within the urban agglomeration if the land is to be used for purposes other than that shown in the CDP. It is a permission granted by the BDA.

Need Help ?

Fill the Form Below.

Subscribe for listing update now